Turn Your Unused Kids Clothing & Gear into CASH!
Why Consign with Little Bird Lane?
Earn more money than you would at a garage sale, consignment shop, or online. Our average consignor earns over $320!!
Be the first to find amazing bargains at the Private Early Bird Presale!
You set the prices-Use our online system to set your own prices, opt in for 1/2 Price Sale Day, and offer items for donation if they don’t sell.
De-clutter your home and earn money while you do it! Clear out your unused and unwanted items in just one weekend!
It’s green! Enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your recycled items are going to new homes and not into landfills!
Take advantage of the fact that your items will be viewed by many more buyers than would be the case at a yard sale or via online sales. The combination of a 3-day event and a large number of consignors entices shoppers who don’t want to miss out on a great deal!
How to Get Started:
- Register as a consignor. Our Consignor Registration Page has details on commission splits and how to make the most of your consigning experience.
- Gather and prepare your items. Check out our guide to Tagging & Preparing Your Items for the supplies you’ll need and a complete list of how to properly tag your items.
- Use our Pricing Guidelines page to help determine how best to price your items.
- Print and Tag your items.
- Schedule your drop-off appointment.
- Volunteer for one or more shifts to earn more money! Sign up for a volunteer shift through your My Sale Manager account after you register.
- Shop the Private Early Bird Presale!
- After the sale closes, you can either pick up your items or you can choose to donate them to a local charity organization.
- Enjoy the benefits of having participated! Consignor checks will be mailed within 2 weeks of the event closing.
- Start preparing for the next sale!