Turn Your Unused Kids Clothing & Gear into CASH!
“Little Bird Lane offers the most concise consignment experience.
Less work than a garage sale + much higher profits = happy momma!”
“I consign just to get in on the presale!”
“Consigning is so much better than trying to have a yard sale! You don’t have to worry about someone trying to get you to come down on your prices. Even though it is some work preparing for the sale, it is very rewarding and I’ve always made more money during one sale at Little Bird Lane than all of my combined yard sales in one season!”
Why Consign with Little Bird Lane?
EARN MORE MONEY than you would at a garage sale, consignment shop, or online. Our average consignor earns over $330!!
SHOP EARLY and be the first to find amazing bargains at the Private Early Bird Presale!
SET YOUR OWN PRICES-Use our online system to set your own prices, opt in for 1/2 Price Sale Day, and offer items for donation if they don’t sell.
DE-CLUTTER your home and earn money while you do it! Clear out your unused and unwanted items in just one weekend!
IT’S GREEN! Give your once loved items a new home and avoid having them end up in landfills.
TONS OF SHOPPERS-The combination of our 3-day event and a large number of consignors means that your items will be viewed by thousands of shoppers-many more than would be the case at a yard sale or via online sales!
How to Get Started:
- Register as a consignor. Our Consignor Registration Page has details on commission splits and how to make the most of your consigning experience.
- Gather and prepare your items. Check out our guide to Tagging & Preparing Your Items for the supplies you’ll need and a complete list of how to properly tag your items.
- Use our Pricing Guidelines page to help determine how best to price your items.
- Print and Tag your items.
- Schedule your drop-off appointment.
- Volunteer for one or more shifts to earn more money. Sign up for a volunteer shift through your My Sale Manager account after you register.
- Shop the Private Early Bird Presale!
- After the sale closes, you can either pick up your unsold items or you can choose to donate them to a local charity organization. Consignor pick up will take place from 5-7 PM on Saturday, October 17.
- Get paid! Consignor checks will be mailed within 2 weeks of the event closing.
- Start preparing for the next sale!