OVERWHELMED with kids stuff?!
Get PAID to PURGE at Little Bird Lane!
Could you fill a box truck with all of your unused, unwanted, and outgrown kids items?
STOP the madness of posting pictures online, haggling prices, and running all over town to meet up only to have people not show up!
STOP meeting up with strangers!
STOP letting someone else determine the price of your items!
STOP trying to get traffic to your garage sale!
LET US DO THE WORK FOR YOU!!
TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ITEMS.
LITTLE BIRD LANE IS AN EVENT YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS!
STEPS FOR CONSIGNING:
- Register as a consignor by clicking the bar below.
- Enter your items into our easy online database…YOU set your own prices! Use our Pricing Guidelines page to help determine how best to price your items.
- Print your tags and prepare your items for drop off. Check out or guide to Tagging & Preparing Your Items for details on how items must be prepared for your drop off.
- Drop your items off at your scheduled drop off appointment and we’ll do the rest!
- Volunteer for one or more shifts to earn more money.
- After the sale, you can either pick up your unsold items or donate them to a local charity organization. Consignor pick up will take place from 5-6:30 PM on Saturday, October 1, 2016.
- Get paid! Consignor checks will be mailed within 2 weeks of the event closing.
- Start preparing for the next sale!
“I consign just to get in on the presale!”
“Consigning is so much better than having a yard sale! You don’t have to worry about someone trying to get you to come down on your prices. Even though it is some work preparing for the sale, it is very rewarding and I’ve always made more money during one sale at Little Bird Lane than all of my combined yard sales in one season!”