TIPS FOR MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE:
- Shop Early: Take advantage of opportunities to volunteer and get in on the deals before the sale opens to the public. Check out our Presale page for information about the Charity Shop and the Momma Bird Presale.
- Allow Time to Shop: There will be tens of thousands of items, multiple racks of clothing, rows and rows of toys, baby gear, strollers and other goodies. Come prepared with plenty of time to shop ‘til you drop! Expect to wait in Black Friday-like lines.
- Bring Something to Carry Your Items: We recommend bringing a laundry basket or other large tote with you to shop. Carts are not available and your items will stack up fast!
- Bring a Friend: It’s always more fun to shop with a friend. If you are expecting, it’s a good idea to bring along a partner who can help make sure you’re comfortable during your shopping adventures.
- Bring a Wishlist: Remember to write down sizes for each of your children and a list of things you want to be on the lookout for. Shop a size or two up so you’re prepared for growth spurts and seasons to come. It’s a great time to stock up on gifts for birthdays and holidays!
- Children: Due to the number of shoppers and potentially long lines during the sale, we suggest you find other arrangements for your children. If you bring children, please be cognizant of your fellow shoppers, wear children in baby carriers or use small umbrella strollers. We also ask that you refrain from letting your children play with/on toys, as they are the property of individual consignors, not of Little Bird Lane.
- Half Price Day: Many items will be marked 50% off on the final day of the sale. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to save even more! Look for the word, “REDUCE” on the tag to indicate that it will be sold at 50% off on the Half Price Day.