What is Valet Consigning?
Valet Consigning is perfect for moms who are too busy or don’t have an interest in tagging their items for the sale but still want to take advantage of the opportunity to get rid of a large number of items in a short amount of time. This is ideal for those who have high value items like strollers, baby equipment, and newborn necessities, and also for moms who will consign brand name and boutique brand clothing, shoes, toys, etc.. Collect your items and drop them off to a trusted Valet Tagger and they’ll do the rest!
- *Make more than you would at a traditional consignment shop.
- *Avoid the hassle of buy/sell/trade boards.
- *Skip the work and frustration of a yard sale.
- *Shop the sale before it opens to the public.
THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER AS A VALET CONSIGNOR IS TUESDAY, AUGUST 15, 2017.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to confirm your spot:
- -A rough estimate of how many clothing items you have (this can be # of bins or # of items, it does not have to be precise).
- -A rough estimate of how many large items like strollers, baby gear, etc. you have.
- -Will you have any high end or boutique items? If so, provide a rough estimate of how many.
*We have a very limited number of spots for each sale.*
2. Once your spot is confirmed you will be paired with a Valet Tagger. Valet Taggers are trusted and seasoned consignors with high sell-through rates who are well versed as to what is and is not accepted at the sale.
3. From there, you will arrange for a drop off with your Valet Tagger and your job is done! The Valet Tagger will prepare, price, and tag all items for the sale and they will drop the items off at a designated drop off shift.
Valet Consignors earn 40-50% of their sales and gain entry to the Early Bird Presale at 5:00 PM.